Immigration and Naturalization
We represent individual and corporate clients before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR Immigration Court), and the Board of Immigration Appeals, providing guidance in matters relating to immigration and naturalization, visas, citizenship, political asylum, labor, work permits, removal proceedings and deportation. We have extensive experience in interpretation and compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act and the Immigration and Naturalization Act. We have successfully represented individuals from Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico. Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba, El Salvador, Perú, Pakistan and many other countries seeking relief such as Asylum, Convention Against Torture and Withholding of Removal.
We represent our clients in immigration matters before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) as well as the Department of State, Department of Labor, Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR Immigration Court) and the Federal Court in Florida, New York, Maryland, Georgia, Texas and Puerto Rico. These matters include:
· Nonimmigrant visas for professionals, intra-company transferees, investors, students, athletes and entertainers.
· Immigrant visas for investors, priority workers, professionals and skilled workers.
· Labor Certification (PERM)
· Representation in removal proceedings before the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR Immigration Court) in any jurisdiction in the United States and its territories.
· Asylum, Withholding of Deportation and Convention Against Torture claims (We file and represent in any of the Asylum Offices throughout the United States)
· Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals, Administrative Appeals Office and Federal District and Appellate Courts (for Judicial Reviews).
· Employer compliance with BCIS and Department of Labor regulations.
· Naturalization and Citizenship.
· Family-based petitions.
· Visa processing at U.S. consulates worldwide
· We provide services in the United States and its territories.
We continuously monitor legislative trends and agency policy. Our detailed knowledge of the relevant statutes, regulations and case law, as well as government procedures, country conditions and international business practices, allows us to provide comprehensive and timely solutions to your immigration needs.